Lakeside Restaurant Dining & Entertainment in Lake George
The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant and Bar is the only restaurant in Lake George Village that has over-the-lake lakeside seating. Throw your next party or special event on our boathouse deck right over Lake George. Stop by and have a great lunch or dinner on our outdoor deck, relax and enjoy live music and entertainment, or choose our newly renovated dining room with plenty of window seating overlooking the lake. Free parking for diners, or come by boat and “park in front”!
** We are re-opening on weekends! Downstairs Dining Room – open Friday May 19 and Saturday May 20 from 4:30 pm to close,
Upstairs Deck – open Saturday May 20 from 11 am to close, Sunday May 21 from 11 am to 4 pm
Great View, Great Food! Does it get any better?
10 Reasons to Visit The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant
- You will literally be dining 2 feet from the water’s edge. Our deck offers a great view from any direction.
- There is Live Entertainment during the summer – every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
- We have the longest and largest public boat house on Lake George.
- Plenty of marina dock space, and docking is free when you are eating in the restaurant! Just pull up and walk right in!
- We serve fresh local food. Our food is unmatched.
- You and your family can watch the fireworks every Thursday night right from your dinner table.
- We are fully handicapped accessible.
- We have a full range of menu items, everyone in your family will find something they’ll like.
- Our fresh fish, crab cakes, steaks, ribs, pulled pork are hand made in the kitchen.
- Our bar has a huge variety of drinks for anyone’s taste.