Lakeside Restaurant Dining & Entertainment in Lake George
The Boardwalk Restaurant and Bar is the only restaurant in Lake George Village that has over-the-lake and lakeside seating. Throw your next party or special event on our boathouse deck right over Lake George. Stop by and have a great lunch or dinner on our outdoor deck. Relax and enjoy live music and entertainment or choose our newly renovated dining room with plenty of window seating overlooking the lake. Free parking for diners, or come by boat and “park in front”!
Columbus Day Weekend: Our last weekend of the 2017 Season
Saturday 11am-10pm, Sunday 11am-10pm and Monday 11am-5pm.
Closing hours may vary. Please call 518-668-5324 to confirm hours.
Great View, Great Food! Does it get any better?
10 Reasons to Visit The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant
- You will literally be dining 2 feet from the water’s edge. Our deck offers a great view from any direction.
- There is Live Entertainment during the summer – every Thursday, Friday, Saturday!
- We have the longest and largest public boat house on Lake George.
- Plenty of marina dock space, and docking is free when you are eating in the restaurant! Just pull up and walk right in!
- We serve fresh local food. Our food is unmatched.
- You and your family can watch the fireworks every Thursday night right from your dinner table.
- We are fully handicapped accessible.
- We have a full range of menu items, everyone in your family will find something they’ll like.
- Our fresh fish, crab cakes, steaks, ribs, pulled pork are hand made in the kitchen.
- Our bar has a huge variety of drinks for anyone’s taste.