Lakefront Dining Room Menu at the Boardwalk Restaurant
Downstairs Dining Room open daily 4:30 to closing.
- Fresh Steamers Rhode Island Little Necks One Dozen $13.95 Two Dozen $24.95
- Homemade “Maryland Style” Crab Cakes
Made fresh daily with a whole lotta crab and just a little bit of bread crumbs and our unique blend of seasonings. Pan fried and served with our zesty “House” Remoulade.
- Jumbo Buffalo or Boneless Wings
Huge meaty wings tossed in your choice of sauce. Thai Peanut, General Tso, Honey BBQ, BBQ garlic-parmesan, mild, medium, hot, or “Silly” hot. Served with bleu cheese, carrots and celery.
- Our Famous “Kung Pao”Calamari Tossed with stir-fried oriental vegetables and crushed peanuts in our take on the spicy Asian Classic. Served over Ginger Fried Rice. $13.95
- Calamari Marinara
A 1/2 pound of calamari fried up golden brown. Served with our House marinara.
- Homemade New England Clam Chowder
- Bangin’ Shrimp 1/3 lb. Redhook ale battered shrimp smothered in a sweet and spicy glaze. $9.95
- Soup du Jour
Add Chicken Tenders or Grilled Chicken – Large $5, Small $3.50 | Add Jumbo Shrimp or Steak – Large $7, Small $4.50
- Boardwalk Garden Salad
Fresh mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, shredded carrots, cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, croutons and your choice of dressing.
- Apple Pecan Salad
Fresh mixed greens tossed in a tangy cider vinaigrette with sliced New York apples, candied pecans, sweet red onion and crumbled bleu cheese.
- Strawberry Summer Salad Baby spinach, fresh strawberries, goat cheese and toasted almonds served with our sweet onion poppy seed dressing. Large $13.95 Side $9.95
- Classic Caesar Salad
Made with crisp romaine lettuce and homemade Caesar dressing. Topped with garlic croutons and shaved Pecorino Romano.
*Served with our famous Boardwalk Chips*
ad fries $2 Sweet Potato Tater Tots $3 Onion Rings $3
Boardwalk Burger 1/2 lb. lean chuck patty, ground fresh locally or 1/3 lb. “Veggie” burger with lettuce, tomoato and sweet onion on a bakery fresh roll. Choice of cheese and your favorite condiments. $11.95 Toppings: sauteed peppers and onions or sliced jalapenos $1 each Gourmet Toppings: sunnyside egg, fresh avocado, aged cheddar cheese, roasted red peppers or wild mushrooms $2 each
- Sunnyside Burger
Sunnyside up egg, fresh avocado, aged cheddar cheese & applewood smoked bacon with lettuce and tomato. $14.95
- Canadian Salmon Burger Our own homemade 1/3 lb. fresh dill & scallion Canadian salmon burger with Asian sesame slaw and soy ginger mayo. $13.95
- Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwich Grilled chicken, prosciutto, spinach and wild mushrooms on grilled sourdough with mozzarella. $13.95 Loaded Veggie Version $9.95
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Sandwich Dipped in our herb-garlic marinade and char grilled. Served with lettuce, tomato, red onion and roasted red pepper mayo. Can be served with the same topping choices as our Boardwalk Burger. $11.95
- Pulled Pork Reuben Our famous dry rubbed pork shoulder, slow roasted in our homemade BBQ sauce, piled high on marble rye bread, coleslaw and melted Swiss. $13.95
- Fresh Homemade Sides $2.95
Veggie of the day, Side Salad, Boston Baked Beans, French Fries, Pasta of the day, and Baked Potato. * Try our Baker loaded with bacon, cheddar, sour cream, and chives, or sweet potato tots for an additional $2.
Steak Toppers for that Special Taste Sensation
- Surf ‘N Turf $9
3 bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp with horseradish, cracked pepper, cream
- Wild Mushroom Demi $6
Rich red wine demi-glaze with sautéed wild mushrooms
- Au Poivre $6
Pepper crusted and flamed in brandy, finished with cream
- Blue Cheese $6
Crumbled Italian blue Cheese lightly melted
- Blackened $5
Dredged in house Cajun spice and pan seared to perfection
All Steaks are Hand Cut In House and Served With Choice of 2 Sides
- 12 oz. NY Strip Steak
Our hand cut steaks are seasoned in our special “House Seasoning” and grilled the way you like it. Available plain for the “Purist” or choose from one of our toppers if you’re in the mood for something special. Choice of 2 sides.
- Prime Rib Roast Prime Rib of Beef cooked to your liking and served with au jus. Comes with a horseradish cream sauce and two sides. 8 oz. Princess Cut $28 12 oz. Queen Cut $32 16 oz. King Cut $40
- Our Famous “All You Can Eat” St. Louis Style Ribs Dry rubbed, slow roasted and slathered in our homemade smoky BBQ sauce. Served with homemade Boston baked beans, coleslaw and choice of french fries or homemade potato salad. $29
- Chicken Saltimbocca Pan seared breast of chicken on a bed of sauteed baby spinach topped with prosciutto ham, mozzarella and a luxurious wild mushroom madeira wine demi glace. $24
- Pasta Pommadora
A hearty portion of freshly hand made pasta tossed with sautéed onions, garlic, sweet peppers, fresh spinach, imported San Marzano tomatoes, capers, Kalamata olives and extra virgin olive oil. Finished with aged Romano.
Add Mussels $7
Add 4 Jumbo Shrimp $7
Add Grilled Chicken Breast $6
- Pan Fried Maryland Crab Cakes
Homemade JUMBO LUMP cakes served with Cajun remoulade and choice of 2 sides.
- Tomato Basil Salmon
Fresh Canadian salmon filet topped with a Pesto-Panko crust and served over roasted heirloom tomatoes. Comes with two sides.
- English Pub Fish and Chips Fresh cod hand dipped in our famous Bear Naked beer batter. $18
- Ask your server for our dessert selection!