Lakeside Restaurant Dining & Entertainment in Lake George
The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant and Marina is the only restaurant in Lake George that is right ON the water!
Stop by and enjoy a great casual lunch or dinner in our upstairs dining area, or you can enjoy a more formal dining experience in our downstairs dining area (NOT OPEN IN 2020), or stop by for a drink and enjoy amazing views or fireworks or enjoy live music right out on the largest public boathouse deck on the entire lake!
Free parking and boat docking for diners!
Throw your next party or special event right on our boathouse deck or indoor dining area!
Exquisite Food and on-the-lake views provide the ultimate Lake George Dining Experience!!
Our upstairs dining area is NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK from 11am – 9pm!!
Our Marina is open daily from 9am – 8pm
**WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS!!**
Great View, Great Food! Does it get any better?
10 Reasons to Visit The Lake George Boardwalk Restaurant
- You will literally be dining 2 feet from the water’s edge. Our deck offers a great view from any direction.
- We have the largest public boat house on Lake George.
- We are the only restaurant in the Village to have it’s own parking lot! Parking is FREE when dining!!!
- Plenty of marina dock space, and docking is free when you are eating in the restaurant! Just pull up and walk right in!
- There is Live Entertainment during the summer – every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
- You and your family can watch the fireworks every Thursday night right from your dinner table or out on our Boathouse Deck.
- We are fully handicapped accessible.
- We have a full range of menu items and two bars with a variety of drinks! Everyone in your family will find something they’ll like!
- Our fresh fish, crab cakes, steaks, ribs, pulled pork are hand made in the kitchen.
- We have All-You-Can-Eat St. Louis Ribs!!
The Boardwalk Restaurant offers both Formal and Casual dining right on the shores of Lake George, also take a seat and have a drink on our Boathouse Deck. Call 518-668-5324 for information or stop by!